Action Tesa Plain MDF BOARD
Engineered Panel Wood
Action Tesa MDF is wood fibre based panels. The unique feature of MDF is that it has a homogeneous construction without layers. MDF an acronym for Medium Density Fibre Boards. All Tesa Fibre boards are being manufactured with Hard wood so automatically the density of our product become better than other products available in market. Our Boards are having best routing characteristics due to special German Technology used to press the boards in a way so that compression pressure can reach to its core also thus making densified core which is required for high quality routing. We also produce in E0, E1 & E2 Grade.
Product Variants : Interior Grade MDF
Panel Size : 2440mm (8ft) x 1220mm (4ft)
Thicknesses : 1.9mm, 2.3mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.6mm, 4mm, 4.75mm, 5.5mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 9mm, 11mm, 12mm, 15mm,17mm, 18mm &25mm
THE KEY APPLICATION AREAS OF MDF :
1. Decorative Wall cladding in routed wave form or Jalies
2. Wooden Handcraft items/Toys & Puzzles
3. Educational Tools/Aids & casing for scientific instruments/Model making for civil construction
4. Exhibition Stalls & Display/POP
5. Automotive Interior cladding & paneling
6. Photolamination substrate
7. Routing & carving of Trophies/Gift items
8. Routed Shutters for Kitchens & Wardrobes with membrane or polished surface.
Other Brands Available: Duratuff from Mangalam Timber
We are the largest distributor of MDF Boards in the region of Barak Valley & Mizoram, We also provide various working tools for MDF & accessories which can be used over MDF.
For More Technical Details: – Engineered Panel Wood