Have you been looking for some wood board for a project? Are you on the lookout for a high-quality material which can deliver unmatched performance and high durability? Still perplexed about the right material? Trust us; nothing can be more beneficial than choosing a Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)!
Gone are those days when you could pick any and every board for your project without even taking into account any considerations. Be it the environmental factors or the advantage of using a material over its alternatives, there are several things which you must take into consideration for making a wise choice. It is here that the medium density fibreboard comes as the most versatile building material available on the market today!
Wondering what makes an MDF board so advantageous? Read on then to get your answers!
What Is MDF Board?
The Medium Density Fibreboard is a wooden product which is made up of wood fibres which are bound together by pressure, heat and resin binders. It is basically glue and sawdust which are fused together under heat and pressure. These are more stable than solid wood and even stand better to changes in humidity and heat. These are even denser than plywood.
4 Unique Advantages Of Using High-Quality MDF Board In Mizoram
- High Manufacturability
- Due to its smooth surface, medium density fibreboard can be easily veneered and laminated.
- Unlike the particle board, the medium density fibreboard can be used for blended surfaces.
- Due to its plain surface, the medium density fibreboard can be painted easily and economically. This is because it absorbs less paint than that of a particle board.
- Unlike other building materials, this can be used for angle, edge and surface milling. This allows you to give your product a different form and shape, widening the possibility of its usage.
- Strength And Stability
- The medium density fibreboard never expands or contracts in humid or moist environmental conditions.
- Such high is the density of a premium quality MDF board in Mizoram that they can bear screws and hinges much better than that of any porous wooden product.
- The painted finishes on the medium density fibreboard do not crack in the joints due to contraction or expansion.
- As opposed to natural wood, these offer consistent strength throughout your construction.
One of the greatest benefits you can avail by choosing MDF board for all your carpentry needs is that it comes at reasonable rates. In spite of its numerous advantages, these are priced at extremely lower prices as compared to all other wood materials. Even the cost of MDF is approximately 60- 70% cheaper than the price of natural wood.
- Being a derivative of softwood lumber mills, no trees are cut down for the making of MDF fibres.
- Only 100% recyclable materials are used, making it a ‘green’ product.
- No formaldehyde is added in the making of the product.
- Due to their ecological compatibility, these can even be used in baby furniture and kitchen cabinets.
Now that you are aware of the amazing benefits of MDF boards, what are you still waiting for? Find a reputed distributor and purchase the ideal product!